Saturday, October 18, 2008

Waist Lines and My Inability to Understand Fashion

Due to my lack of contribution to my blog, probably due to a lack of creativity, I've decided to mirror my wife's blog. Kind of a "she said/he said" theme. Here's the link to her blog:
http://memoryloss.blogspot.com/2008/10/waist-lines-and-my-inability-to.html

I've been doing the 30 Day Shred video with Charlise for a few weeks now. It's a hell of a workout. Funny thing is, I've gained about two pounds on it. Probably due to added muscle, because there's no doubt I'm in better shape. I certainly know nothing about fashion, as anybody who saw me in my favorite outfit of acqua-colored terrycloth Izod and maroon corduroys when I was about 9 or 10 can attest to. Guys are very lucky in this regard, though. There's no expectations. Throw on shorts, a t-shirt, and sandals and you're good to go. If you have to get dressed up for work (I don't cuz I work from home) 90% of the time pants and nice shirt are all it takes. Even I can't screw that up (well, at least not more than 50% of the time).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home